Thursday, March 21, 2013

My new obsession: Galaxy Leggings

When galaxy leggings first started making their way out in public I really didn't know how I felt. Well that's not true, I thought they were fairly in unattractive. However, they have now grown into my fashion heart! Maybe they weren't being worn properly when they first popped on the scene. I, myself, still have no real idea how to rock them. Perhaps with a long sweater or t-shirt, under a simple dress, or like my plain leggings which I wear as if they were normal pants. As I expand my fashion sense and develop into my own version of a fashionista I need to learn to work with statement pieces. Maybe a pair of galaxy pants leggings will help me with this. As much as I would like to invest in a pair, I am not willing to pay as much as they cost right now for a pair of leggings. But seriously...see how cool these are?!



1 comment:

  1. I abosolutely love women's galaxy and space leggings they are such a sick trend! But they can get pretty expensive and shipping can cost a lot; when I buy SpaceLegs.ca they give me free shipping haha ;P

    ReplyDelete