Saturday, May 18, 2013

The shoe for spring

Hello bloggers! I finished my spring semester and I am in summer mode. However, it is still spring time. I have been picking up on some spring trends in foot wear. Or maybe I am just jumping on the wagon a little late. I have decided the loafer and the Oxford are spring time must haves. There are so many styles, colors, and wearability for these shoes. They can add a sophistication to a look or casual an outfit down. The color and print options are almost endless. I think keeping it more simple and neutral is the best way to go, but that's just me. I like that they can be boots, flats, or even slip ons. These two shoes are right on trend. Even though this are popping up, I think they will always be wearable. The vintage look is always in style, in my opinion. So enjoy some of my favorite versions of the Oxford and loafer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment