Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Colorado Bound

Awww! Finally my long week of watching my younger cousins is over! Also my wisdom teeth, or lack there of, have healed up nicely and I can now eat anything and drink from a straw. Oh the simple things in life. I was so overwhelmed and stressed I did some financing and booked a flight for two weeks out to good ol' Colorado. I deserve a vacation. I will be there over my birthday, making it nice to be able to celebrate with my mom. I thought I would share some of my favorite things to do in Colorado and what I plan on doing for my trip!

I love Boulder, CO! The environment and spirit there is so much fun! Between the street shopping and the parks, there is so much to do there. I have only been to the Tea house once, but it was incredibly beautiful. Their own chi tea was so tasty. It really is a tea lovers dream place. Also in Boulder is pearl street. A great place for even better shopping. There are big name shops and little boutiques all down the road. The restaurants on Pearl street are wide variety. No way no one could find at least one place to eat at. You can spend a whole day there and never get bored.
I clearly love shopping. The flatiron mall has a special place in my heart. My mom and step dad used to live right across the street so walking to it was a breeze. Once they moved it was the first place I was able to drive to on my own. It is a huge mall! There is a massive Forever21 there, so I am in love! The 16th street mall is in Denver. It is kind of like Pearl street but much busier with more mainstream shopping. Still a fun place to explore..oh and there is also a Forever21 there. Also both places have a Vicroria's Secret, and the semi-annual sale starts the 12th!!
I have never been to the Ren Fest so I can't really say anything about it. But hopefully my fam and I will be going on my birthday!
Since my foster brother is foster to adopt I plan on bonding with me all I can. So far it seems to be a pretty good chance of my mom and step dad adopting him. I always love getting to spend some time with my mom. And my friend Devin!! I plan on spending some good time with her! Check her blog out, dare to be remarkable.

If you are ever out in Colorado, plan to visit, or live there here are the sites to some of the places I mentioned! Highly recommended to be checked out!
Tea House
Renaissance Festival
 Boulder Shopping
16th Street Mall
Flatiron Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment