Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer To Dos.

Now that summer is half over it is time to start getting all ideas together of things left to do this summer! I will share some of my summer to dos and give some more ideas of fun things there is still time for!

My To Dos..
  • Movie Mania- 
Summer is the best for mega block buster movies. I have already seen Brave, Magic Mike and Spiderman. I will be seeing Batman tomorrow! Movies are a great way to keep cool on those hot days and you can go with your family, friends, or that special someone.
  • Outside Fun-
I love the heat of summer and I love being outside without freezing my butt off during those midwest winters. I plan on spending plenty more days out in the pool or at a lake. I also have a beach day set up with my friends. It is one of my summer goals to go paddle boarding this summer. Beach days are also great opportunities to have a picnic. Once Minnesota is out of its second or third heat advisory I plan on going on some bike rides. A trip to our farmer's market is on my summer to do list as well. I feel it is easier to eat healthier in the summer when there are plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to choose form.  I am going to soak up all that vitamin d I can and get my tan on!
  • Inside Activities-
There are always those days in summer where it is either too hot, too rainy, or just too lazy to want to go out and do something. For days like this I want to do more cooking and baking. I want that to carry into the fall and winter as well. It doesn't even need to be food, I want to try making new summer drinks. Fresh fruit is a fun and creative way to make drinks have a little extra flavor and a cute summer look. Reading new books is something that is always on my to do list. You can read indoors or out making it a great summer to do. I just started The Perks of being a Wallflower. On a more junkie note, summer is a great time to catch up on your T.V. selection. I just watched all of Breaking Bad season 4 on Netflix and have been tivoing my summer season watch list.

More Summer To Dos..
*Go thrifting*Drink iced coffees and teas*take nature walks/hikes*Start a diary*Plant some flowers*Find a new park*Go for a boat ride*Go on vacation*Take a day all to yourself*Start looking into fall fashions*Get your nails done*Go to a local sports game*Have a tea party*Scope out cute new back to school things*Try a new food*Go to a theme park*Go to a water park*Do something spontaneous*Find a Hot Air balloon ride*Invest in a moped*Take a summer class*Yoga*Run in a Race*Start a pickup (insert sport) game*Whistle*Change the pictures in your frames*Paint and make art* Download a new playlist*Play hopscotch*Use chalk*Volunteer (walk dogs)*Do something new
*Enjoy your summer and be happy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment