Saturday, July 21, 2012

What I Wore: keepin' it edgy

I feel like summer has been going on forever. I was out of school at the start of May and even though time has been flying by I still have a month and a half of summer time left! Retail seems to be feeling the same way, fall fashions are starting to make their appearances. Chiffon looks to be staying in style for this fall. And on warm fall days bandeaus, crop tops, and bustiers will drag into the fall season as well. So here is my summer into fall transition outfit!
 Top: Ragstock
Bustier: Wet Seal
Shorts: Forever21

Add a hat for a fun summer into fall accessory!
Keeping it nice and cool with the leopard (of course!!) bustier and keeping it breezy yet covered with the chiffon top. I love how crisp white chiffon looks. I am still rockin' my favorite new high rise shorts. The changing of seasons is the perfect time to mix season looks together! Enjoy your between season mixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment