Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore: All American

Top: Hot Topic
Shorts: Forever21
Mocs: Target

The 4th has passed and the Olympics have been closed but my heart still has fireworks of Americana! The shorts are an odd cut, but I really like it! I think they have a boyfriend like fit. They rise higher than most jeans but are not high rise shorts. It is delightful on my figure. Lace seems to be fading away into the back of the fashion closet, but I still enjoy adding some texture every now and then. Mocs would appear to be keeping their spot in top fall favorites. And I hadn't gotten onto this trend train until I fell head over heels for these mustard $20 (Yes only $20!!!) Mocs. They add a hint of color without taking away too much from an outfit. I would consider this outfit as one of my moving into fall looks. As much as I don't want summer to end I am very ready for a season change. With a season change comes life change. Hope you are all enjoying this past few weeks and are finding fun fall pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment