I haven't made a wish list in a good chunk of time! I guess that is probably because for most the summer I have had a good amount of money since all I did was work. However, as fall and school approaches I find myself more and more broke. I will just be a good little girl and hope my family is feeling generous enough to help me look fall fabulous for back to school! Here are a few things I have discovered that would make me very happy to be the owner of.
1. These shoes are adorable flats! They are on sale on Urbanoutfitters.com. I love that they have a little heel so they can class up an outfit. Great for casual or fancy wear.
2. This floral teal beauty is also from Urbanoutfitters.com and also on sale! Nice for adding a hint of color and just flat out nice!
3. Yes, this top is also on sale on UO. Clearly I have been scoping out their sale section. It is a great casual Tee and perfect for voting season in November. Hey, get political, why not?! This top would be cute with skinny jeans and a blazer or sweater with it.
4. Just because it is fall doesn't mean you have to stop showing some leg. Match this fun skirt with a sweater or light cardigan. I am really into this light pink color lately too. I found this at forever21.com.
5. I have been dying for a mustard cardigan for years..please come to me! Forever21.com is where this is from meaning it is pretty decently priced.
6. I have been in the mood for sad debbie downer movies lately. Granted this is also a comedy I know what happens in it (sorry for any spoiler). I love this movie and recently noticed it is not in my collection yet.
7. A yoga mat has made an appearance on my wish list before, but sadly I still don't have one. I want to start whipping my butt into shape to feel better and distract me. I feel like if I get a mat then I will have no excuse to not being doing yoga. Bare with my lame excuse to not be exercising.
Well there you have it. My first wish list for heading into fall. What are on your wish lists these days?