Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I Wore

Hello everyone! Classes have started and I have had my nose in a book or been taking notes since the start, so my blog time has been cut. I have a little time now to share an outfit I wore and can't wait to rock again! Enjoy!


Top: TJ Max
Skirt: TJ Max
Boots: Forever 21
Earrings: Ragstock



Can fall weather just be here already? This is yet another one of my fall inspired looks that I can't wait to ware more once it cools down a little. These are one of my favorite pairs of boots and they go with almost anything. I was inspired to buy these earrings from watching the tv show 21 Jumpstreet. Judy from it wears so many long crazy earrings and it adds a fun edge and playful look to an outfit. Well back to school work and waiting for fall! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment