Monday, October 8, 2012

Blissful Fall

Fall is easily my favorite season, and over the past few years October has become one of my favorite months. I have always loved Halloween, but the rest of October never seemed much different than the rest of fall. I learned it is the best time in fall.The past few years the weather has been delightful through October and it is when things are so pretty and finally feeling the fall spirit.


 The colors of fall are so beautiful! I have been trying to spend as much time outside or at least admiring nature as I can. Sunny days make all the colors of the leaves pop and the sky seems more blue this time of year. I got a nice fall inspired manicure with an autumn red and pumpkin orange glitter colors.
Of course another fall favorite is the flavors of fall! I have been having all kinds of pumpkin fraps, coffees, and pastries! I love going to coffee shops extra this time of year to get fall flavors and enjoy the atmosphere and read/do homework. Halloween has been popping up everywhere and I couldn't be more thrilled! I am like a little kid in a candy store when I hit up Halloween isles. There is even Halloween art up at the coffee hag! Also since leaves have changed and started to fall I think it is about time to rack up a pile and jump in it!
With the change of season came a self change. I cut off my hair and dyed it ombre! I have never had hair so light before. It was a good change for the season and for my life changes.
 Top- Urban Outfitters
Card- H&M
Pants- Heartbreaker
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
I have been working the denim trend a lot this fall. I like the mixing of denims also. I am really into my pink jeans as well. Colored pants are fun to had a little twist to an outfit.
Top- Forever21
Scarf-China
Belt- Forever21
Jeans- Heartbreaker
I have also been working sweaters this fall! This is a lighter one, but they are so simple yet make the whole outfit. Scarfs are always big too. Fall is a great time for layers and pattern mixing.

What are your fall favorites?
 

1 comment:

  1. I love fall also! It is definitely my favorite time of the year! I love your new hair and your mix of patterns in the last outfit

    ReplyDelete