Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!

Halloween is over and I am pretty bummed. I had a lot of spooky fun this year though. I got to dress up for work all month, eat tasty treats, hand out candy at the mall to trick-or-treaters, and see my friends. I have said it before and I will say it again, what isn't there to love about Halloween!!

Spooky Treats-
I could not get enough fall flavors for Halloween this year! I had many delicious Caramel apple ciders, they were so tasty! Spooky cat cookies were a must for the holiday. Even the frozen yogurt shop got in the spirit and had pumpkin flavored froyo! Nom nom nom!!!

Horror Decor-

What is Halloween without all the decorations??!! Little boy Pi and I went to Emma Crumbies and got some nice little pumpkins. I didn't get to carve any pumpkins this year. I did get a Halloween Micheal Myers tribute tattoo with my dad, our matching kitchen knives. I decorated my room with pumpkins, bats, and skulls and cuddled up to watch Walking Dead. My movie collection didn't grow this year, but I will have to check the Halloween clearance.

Dress up-
Pilot as a giraffe
Vintage Lady

Chaplin & Misty
Cow Kitty Pumpkin
80's
So many McGrubbers...
Dressed as my manager, Pam!
I just love dressing up for Halloween!! Of course I thought of like 20 more ideas of things to dress up as, guess I will just have to wait till next year. What were your favorite costumes this year?

Till next year Halloween...



No comments:

Post a Comment