Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wish List Wednesday: Winter Wishes

My winter fashion wishes! 
-Sweaters! I have been really into the variety and fit of sweaters this season. You could get the oversized sweater or the nicely fitted but still larger sweater. There are many different knit patterns this season too. Not to mention the endless colors, patterns, and prints that have appeared. Sweaters are perfect for winter, they keep you warm and there are so many ways to accessories them!
-Speaking of accessories..I am all about the peter pan collar trend. In the picture I have a pearl necklace as a peter pan collar, but a lot of shirts and sweaters come with their own.
-Nails are a great way to add attitude and personality to your look. Bronze, coppers, reds, and sparkles are big this winter. Essie has a great year round and holiday selection out!
-Leggins are my savior for winter, but sometimes I want to dress a little nice with a skirt or dress. These nude tights are definitely going on my Christmas list. They will keep me warm but also not force me to pick a color or pattern to go with my outfit, sometimes nude is just better.
- I desperately want a belt bag (yes belt bag not fanny pack) for winter. I have enough trouble wondering where my mittens have gone I don't want to have to worry about my purse as well. Also with no purse to carry you can haul around more shopping bags during gift time.
- I know tea isn't a fashion statement, but there is something about carrying around a coffee mug in the winter that is its own fashion accessory. Both these tea flavors (candy cane and gingerbread) will be delightfully warm treats to accent your winter wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment