1. Heat Necklace and Heart Bracelet: The necklace is from urban outfitters and the bracelet from forever21, they make a great matching set. And nothing says Valentines gift like hearts and jewelry!
2. Revlon Lip Balm: Some sexy V-day colors for the lips is an easy go to and who doesn't want lusty kissable lips?!
3. A Lush Soap Bar: A Lush product is always a great gift. This is a vanilla heart shaped soap bar. I can only imagine how good it smells and how soft it makes your skin.
4. Scarfs from forever21: Scarfs are fashionable all year round, and with spring coming up this is a great day to get something more feminine and colorful for your lady. It will never go out of style and always remind her of you.
5. Macaroons: I still have not had a fancy macaroon!! Valentines Day is the perfect holiday for these cute desserts! You can often get a variety of flavors and colors. Kind of like flowers, but they you can eat them. However, they probably won't last as long.
6. Polaroid Love Notes: I found this cute little number on Urbanoutfitters. It has a bunch of cute instagram-esq photos for you to write little love notes on.
7. A love globe: I am in love with this love snowglobe! You can put a picture in it and it rains red hearts! Something simple you can make personal.
8. Cath Kidston bag: These bags are so adorable and come in many patters and sizes. A great gift for a girl on the go, or a girl who just needs that extra purse room.
9. Pajamas: Silky pajamas are a must have. Trust me, no one will complain about getting a nice cute set of pjs.
10. to-go-jar: Mason Jars are still a hit and using them as a to go cup is brilliant and chic. Since they are glass your go green girl can reuse it and not worry about the chemicals from a plastic travel mug.
11/12. A record and a DVD set: Both these gifts are good together gifts. Get some take out, get comfortable, and just enjoy each other with a good tv series or backup music. Keep the night chill and casual while being together.
13. Lingerie: For your more sexy kind of gift go for a nice bra and pantie set. No girl can really have too many bras and panties.
14. Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-cream: A repeat from last years gift idea, because do I really need to say anything..
15. Nail polish: Festive pinks and reds are such a simple gift. Again spring is coming up so some pastel colors are going to be needed. Adding pops of pinks is flirty and feminine. And with nail polish you won't ever pick the wrong size.
So this is my 2014 V-Day gift guide! I hope everyone spreads the love this Friday!