Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Holiday Photo Dump

It is now 2013! As much as I love Christmas and that December spirit I am glad it is over! The presents have been opened, the food eating, and stress is finally settling. I got many lovely things, including my loved Ipad, American Horror Story season 1 on DVD, some clothes, accessories, and boots, new perfume, so many wonderful socks, footie pjs, and more. I don't have group present pictures like last year (this has been an extra hectic year), but I do have a few snap shots from over the season to share. Enjoy!

1. My new pink xmas tree for me room <3
2. Cow Kitty sleeping by the tree. Holiday bliss
3. Ugly xmas sweater at my work
4. New Forever21 boots xmas gift! In love!
5. Holiday nails
6. My glitter bow sweater with my xmas present petter pan pearl collar

Just a tiny glimpse into my holiday season! Hope your holidays were merry! Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment