Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bruschetta Chicken and Pasta Recipe

I haven't done much cooking or baking lately, so the other night I told Mark I wanted to cook us dinner. I found a delicious sounding Chicken Bruschetta recipe in a magazine.
Ingredients-
-1 can Diced tomatoes (we used Italian marinated ones)
-3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese (we added a bunch more on top our chicken)
-1/4 cup chopped basil (I didn't measure, I just sprinkled all I wanted)
- 5 Small boneless chicken breasts  (I used just 2 since there was only 2 of us!)
-1 can tomato sauce
-1 tsp minced garlic
-Since there was going to be a lot of extra sauce we decided to cook up some noodles to add with our chicken.
Instructions-
-Mix cheese, diced tomatoes, and basil together in a bowl and mix.
- Put the sauce into a skillet with the garlic. Bring to a boil.
-Add chicken and top it with the tomato mix.
-Cover skillet and simmer for about 15-20 mins. Depending on how thick the chicken is.
-Cook your choice of noodles.
-Mix your noodles and chicken and sauce and Enjoy!

  We both loved this dinner! I think it will become one of our regular dinners. It was so easy, fast, and yummy!!!! We both really like Italian food so this was a perfect dish for us to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment