Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crossed fingers for early Spring!

The weather has been just lovely these past few days! And it looks like it is going to be nice and warm all week long! It is giving me a bad case of spring fever! I keep thinking of ideas of all the stuff I want to get outside and do. For example, Mark and I always go to the Minnesota zoo and the Como zoo at least once a year.
Mark and I also always like to go for walks and picnic at Sibley Park. It is a park with a petting zoo, flower garden, field space, and a river. We eat there and play Frisbee and see the animals of course! Sitting outside in the sun with little finger foods sounds like a beautiful time. If the weather keeps up and melts all the snow and then dries all the mud ill be having a romantic picnic in no time. Like this one..
Another thing I look forward to in the spring is going to CO. I don't know if I will be able to go this year because of school, but hopefully I have a nice Easter break with some money saved to fly over. I want to go back to the mountains, the Denver Aquarium, the Boulder tea house, and to all the other fun towns for street shopping.

I know it is the first day of February and hoping it wont get chilly or snow again is a little silly, but I am just so excited! I really enjoy walking around town and street shopping and in the winter that just isn't an option. So my fingers are crossed that it will be an early spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment