Sunday, January 1, 2012

Remembering 2011

Hello 2012! It is the first day of the new year and I would like to spend part of it remembering last year. Memories are an amazing thing and more people should see looking back as a good thing. Here are some big things that happened in 2011!
  
Last New Years!
 I went to China in the beginning of 2011. It was an amazing experience and I learned so much! I put off  starting school, but I wouldn't change my choice ever! I got to go to the Great Wall of China, eat strange food, and make unforgettable memories!
Don't Smile!

Channa got engaged this year and the bachelorett party was so much fun! All the girls together just having a good time at the Ren fest and on a party bus! It was such a blast, wish we could do it all over again!

 Then there was, of course, the wedding! It was a perfect day out and everyone looked perfect, especially Channa. It was great seeing family and all our loved ones celebrating Channa and Corey's love. I danced all night. If we get to relive the bachelorett party then we get to relive the wedding right?! Further news on my aunt and uncle is that they bought a house and just moved in on the 30th!

 I got to see my mom a bunch this year! I went to CO in March and in November. My mom was home the end of June, October, and December. It was so great getting to spend so much time with her in 2011.
In pet news poor Bella broke her little leg and had to get it taken off. She is doing just fine now. She walk, cuddles, and plays just like normal.
 Some other memorable moments of 2011
*Christmas fun*My 19th birthday*4th of July with my fam*Meeting and spending time with my foster siblings*Cow Kitty being adorable*Seeing my friends when they were home from school*Starting College*getting my pin up tattoo*All the little things that happened*Halloween party*The last Harry Potter*My little cousins growing older*All the memories I made and will never forget!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment