Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I've been Wearing

Spring is in full bloom! And so is my spring trend outfits. I have been loving a lot of the spring trends this year. I have been wearing floral prints, bright colors, colored shorts, cowboy boots, and some chiffon (my new love!). Here are a few looks I put together. More too come later too!
Name tag hehe


 Dress- Ragstock
Cardigan- H&M
Belt- Forever21 (came with a skirt)
Tights- Target
Boots- Ragstock/Vintage
There is just something about cowboy boots that make me think of nice spring weather! I love this pair with all the fringe on it, they add a little fun and a twist to my outfit. Floral prints are always big for spring. I like this dress a lot because the darker tones make it a year round dress. It is also light and flowy, making it great to just throw on or make fashionable.

Top- forever21
Tank- Ragstock
Shorts- Ragstock
Bright colored pants and shorts are huge this spring. I wasn't to into it until I saw this mint shorts. I love the color! My crop top, also a big trend lately, used to not need a tank under it until I washed it and it shrunk. Boo. I am really into my coral nail polish too. It wasn't even a dull dark winter, but bright colors just put me in a great mood
What are your favorite spring trends to rock?

No comments:

Post a Comment