Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I have been Wearing

It is getting more and more like spring!! I can't wait to be able to show a little leg or not always have a cardigan or sweatshirt on. But since it is still a little chilly here are some outfits I have put together to keep me warm but give me a spring feel.

Shirt- Charlotte Russe
Jeans- Old Navy
 A shirt similar to this was on Pretty Little Liars and my post Wish List Wednesday. I loved that shirt and then I happened to just stumble upon it while shopping! So happy! I also wore it with my pleather leggins and it looked very chic. This top is definitely a new favorite.

Scarf- Charlotte Russ
Cardigan- H&M
T-shirt- Target
Tank- Victoria's secret
Leggins- Target
This has become my lazy casual winter outfit. It keeps me covered and adds color but is still comfortable and easy to throw on. I can mix and match my Ts and tanks too. 
What comfortable fashions do you wear during the colder months?

1 comment: