Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Egg dying Idea

I have always loved dying Easter eggs with the family! We always do it the good ol' classic way, with a kit. We got creative once we learned about the white crayon trick, but for the most part we stick to the dyes and colors we get. This year I found a new fancy way to dye your eggs! I have never tried it myself and since it is so close to Easter now it might have to wait a year. Still, I thought I would share it with you all.
Silk Egg Dying
 I thought these were so neat and pretty. I hope to give this a try sometime. It didn't seem to be too complicated. Here are a few sites with directions on how to do these yourself!
Martha Stewart Silk Tie Eggs 
Mommy Knows blog Silk Tie Eggs 
I want Chocolate blog Silk Tie Eggs 
Everyone have a happy Easter!!

1 comment: