Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

Since I have been all about the spring and new spring trends I thought I would keep that theme going for this Wish List Wednesday edition. This week is going to be about spring jackets I wish to have. I have two different kinds and they are both hot for this season, the blazer and the jean jacket.

Blazers



All three of these blazers are from forever21. I really like the top one for a nice casual funky look. The other two pink ones would be good for day and night wear. They can also be professional and casual. The bright and pastel colors are spring trends also.

Jean Jackets



These are from Forever21 and the last one is from Urban Outfitters. The top two are classic jean jacket looks and the rest are the classic jacket with a twist. I have seen some people sporting the cut off jean vest and I love it. I just don't know if I could pull it off. The lace and leopard jackets are so fun. One is edgy and the other feminine. All in all so fun and fashionable!
I am not much of a jacket wearing but these are two trends I would want to invest in. They both could work through fall as well. Hopefully I can find a decent priced one of each! I will keep wishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment