Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Wrap Up

Hope you all had a lovely Easter Sunday! Mine was "egg"cellent! Hehe sorry I had to! I got two Easter baskets this year. One from my dad, which was a basket for my bike! It had a bell for my bike, money, and of course candy in it. My grandma made me one too filled with candy and a little money.
 We had family come out for a tasty dinner. Since the weather was decent we did an egg hunt and talked while soaking up the sun. My little cousin and I also dyed Easter eggs. It was nice to play games and socialize with my family. We stuffed our faces with potatoes, turkey, green bean casserole, and so much candy.



I am still enjoying left overs and my candy. I wish the family could get together more, but its nice to know we always have holidays to see each other. What was your favorite part of your Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment