Monday, February 13, 2012

Gaga for Gaga

I have been thinking a lot about inspirations. Inspirations on my fashion, my decor, and things that just make me feel something. As I have been listening to the radio and some CDs I have been struck with the Gaga fever. I rediscovered my love for her words. There are just certain parts in her songs that inspire me. Here are just a few..
Speechless "You popped my heart seems, all my bubble dreams. Bubble dreams!"

Love Game "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"
Poker face "Bluffin' with my Muffin"
I Like It Rough "Loving me is like chewing on pearls"
Money Honey "And I'd enjoy some fine champagne while my girls toast"
I love the color champagne!!!!
Brown Eyes "It's no surprise I got lost in your brown eyes"
My eyes

Mine too!
There are so many more inspirations Lady Gaga gives me. Almost all her songs give me some sort of emotion. Inspirations are truly amazing. That moment when something just sparks inside you. Music is a great inspiration. What artists have been inspiring you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment