Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Anti-Bullying Rant!

I am sorry, but I truly need to just vent about an issue I find to be severally under-looked. My younger cousins have been having some issues at their small school with bullying. Parents have talked to the principle and even the superintendent, but nothing has been done. The bullies just get in school suspension and STILL get to participate in their sporting activities!!! If they get away with bad behavior what stops them from continuing that behavior? Are schools sports teams really more important than their students feeling safe at school? It just truly hurts me when authority doesn't do what its responsibilities are. Parents and friends need to stand up and take action. After all actions speak louder than words. So there is my thought on the issue. Ooooofffffttttttaaaa! I hope I didn't bring anyone down but to help someone stand up to what is wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, Adri. Bullies need to be stopped...and putting them in suspension is clearly not the answer. Hopefully, somebody will step up and help put an end to this.

    ReplyDelete