Thursday, October 13, 2011

Introducing Cow Kitty!!

This is my dearest Cow Kitty! She is 2 1/2 years old! Her mommy was a stray cat me and my man took care of. I got to watch cow kitty be born (well i kind of just peeked in to see tiny babies and Momma cat rolling around) and raised her from that day forward. I didn't think I would get to keep any of the kittens so we called them by what they looked like instead of naming them. I just couldn't let my little meow go though! Now she is mine and the name just stuck.






This is a baby picture of little cow meow. She is very sweet. She actually gives kisses like a dog! She loves liking people's noses, ears, and lips. She does this silly mouth thing too, hopefully I can post a video! She can be snuggle-ly but would rather lay on top of the couch and be pet. She sleeps on our stairs banister often. I love how all cats have their own little personalities!






Mommy and Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment