Thursday, October 27, 2011

This Weeks Outfit

Today I went for a classic vintage lace look with a tough twist. I am wearing a white lace dress from Ragstock, with a very light pink (almost skin colored) lace tights from Target, floral kitten heels from Forever21, and a teal pleather jacket also from Forever21! I didn't add any accesories today because I had to get up early for class.

I absolutely love these shoes! I am taller so I become a giant when I wear heels. I love wearing heels and dressing up though, making kitten heels perfect for me! Also who doesn't love floral print?! The only problem with these shoes is you have to wear tights or socks with them because they can irritate your heels.
This is the lace pattern of my dress. I love lace! It is so pretty and feminine. I have been really into mixing soft with hard looks lately. Mostly because my jacket is perfect for fall weather.
What looks have you been mixing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment