Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tasty easy Spinach Artichoke Dip

I love spinach and artichoke dip soooo much! I always want to get it when I go out to eat, and I crave it when I am at home. Finally my mom taught me how to make it myself. It is pretty easy to do and there isnt too much to put in it.
Here is what you need:
for a full receipt (you can make half a batch with just half the ingredients Duh! haha)
  • 2 packages frozen spinach
  • 2 packs cream cheese 
  • 2 cans artichoke 
  • a bag Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 stick butter
You will need to defrost the spinach in the microwave. And then you use your hands and a strainer to squeeze and drain as much of the water out of the spinach as you can. While the spinach is in the microwave cut up the arichokes and put them in the bowl you will bake. Also add in the parmesan in the bowl. Leave the cream cheese out so it gets soft (you can also put it in the microwave to make it softer). Melt the butter and add it to the bowl. Then just through everything else in! Mix it all together and bake at 350 for 25-30 mins!
Then enjoy!


SOOOO TASTY!!

1 comment: