Monday, November 28, 2011

Colorado Wrap Up!

I'm back! I had a great vacation visiting my mom, step-dad, and foster siblings out in CO! I did some shopping, some cooking, and some family fun! My first night my mom and I shared a bunch of Indian food! So Yummy! It was just my mom, the kids, and I for the first two days. On Tuesday I went shopping with my friend Devin! We went to the 16th street mall!


 We went to a huge Forever 21 and a H&M! When we were leaving we found this adorable little cup cake stand! It was called Gigi's Cupcakes and had the cutest sweetest looking cup cakes! When we went to order we discovered it was buy one get one free! I ended up getting a chocolate moose and a peppermint candy cane flavored cup cakes! They were only $3.50 each and since it was a deal thats all we payed for two delicious treats!


 Once the rest of my family arrived on Wednesday we started all the family fun. We helped the kids make gingerbread houses and gingerbread cookies! It was so nice out we spent a lot of time outside. It was really nice to get to spend time with my foster siblings. I can't put any pictures of them up, but they are super cute! They leave us in about 2 weeks to go live with their grandparents. It is hard and sad but at least we know they are going somewhere where they are very loved. They really liked eating all the candy for the gingerbread houses and cookies. Once we were all done I let Angelita eat off my gingerbread house so she could keep hers all decorated.





We had a delicious thanksgiving! We ate so much food we were all in a food coma! I watched some football and took a little cat nap. Later at night we played games and went back for seconds. On Friday my aunt, little cousin, grandma, and I all went black Friday shopping. We went at about 11 am in stead of super early in the morning. We went to the Flatiron mall and Pearl st in Boulder. I picked out some Christmas gifts and got myself some amazing boots! Later that night we let the kids open some Christmas gifts we got them so we could have a Christmas with them. They went wild over all their new toys! I even got to open an early present and got my first Monster High Doll! My mom got me Ghoulia Yelps!


 Time went way too fast! It was a great trip I just wish it didn't have to end! Now it is back to the real world! How was your thanksgiving? Hope it was filled with good times, good food, and good company!

1 comment:

  1. you got the boots! i hope you wear them with everything because they are so freakin adorable! :) :)

    ReplyDelete