Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

This weeks wish list is stocking stuffer themed!! Woo! I have rounded up some of my dream stocking stuffers for this year. After all a stocking is a small way to give a little more for the season.
1. The first thing is Victoria Secret Pink body lotion and body mist! I absolutely love the smells of Pink! And their lotion is light but still keeps my skin hydrated. Some body scrub is always a nice stuffer too, but I prefer the lotion and spray.

2.These are a beautiful pair of earrings from Forever21. This pair is $6.80, so pretty cheap for just a little something nice in a stocking.

3.This gorgeous scarf is also only $6.80 from Forever21. It can keep you a bit warmer during the cold months but it is also so fashionable.

4.Gift cards are always a good and safe treat for the stocking. I mostly want a Barns and Noble one because I work right across from one and spoil myself with their cafe goodies! A gas, Target, Forever21 gift card would be nice too. I am not too picky! Just anywhere I spend beyond too much money at.

5.Once again these nail polishes are from Forever21! They are only $2.80 each! There is so many colors to choose from but mine are called "Baby Girl" and "Minty Green". I am so in love with these colors lately, mostly pale pinks.

6.The next book in the Pretty Little Liars series! It comes out in early December and I am very excited. Books are always a good normal gift, but sometimes it is nice to find one sticking out slightly of your stocking! Also if you get to open your stocking early, you can sneak away from all the family craziness and read a quick chapter!

7.Socks! I love getting socks every year in my stocking! By Christmas each yeah most my socks have holes in them or have lost their pair. I am a fan of ankle socks and these Hello Kitty ones are precious.

8.Everyone knows candy is the top thing to find stuffing most of your hanging sock. Normal I am ok with getting some candy, but in no way do I need bags and bags of it. I like getting some holiday candy, like these candy cane kisses.

So this is my wish list for my stocking! What kinds of things do you like to dump out on Christmas morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment