Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weekly Outfit

I had some fun putting together new looks from some of my new clothes I got in CO! I went for a leopard inspired look for work today! I was feeling wild and feline!

My cardigan is from H&M, my T-shirt is from Old Navy, my skirt is from Forever 21 and so is my belt and boots! My pink lace tights are from Target.
My cat necklace is vintage. My leopard earrings are from Ragstock (you can't see them very well in this picture). And again my belt is from Forever 21 and its new and I love it!
I can not get enough of my new boots! I want to wear them everyday with everything! They give a really cute tough edge-y look to my outfits. I have been inspired by a tough meets feminine look. What is your new favorite piece of clothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment