- Shell noodles (I used smaller ones but any size will be fine)
- 32 oz of Ricotta cheese
- 2 Packages of Italian cheese
- Portabella Mushrooms
- Any kind of Pasta Sauce
- 2 beaten Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the shells till they are al dente (about 9-10 mins depending on shell size)
- While shells are cooking, mix ricotta, eggs, and one bag cheese together in a bowl
- Add half the can of sauce into the baking pan (a large baking pan 9x13 or bigger)
- Add mushrooms into the pan also
- When noodles are done drain them and run some cool water over them to cool them off.
- Use a large spoon to stuff the shells with the cheese mix and out them in the pan
- Once all the noodles are stuffed poor the rest of the sauce and cheese on top
- cook for about 45-60 mins
For Breakfast today I made Mark Omelets! SoYuumy! I used out left over cheese, mushrooms, and eggs!