Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

Here is my Christmas wish list! It seems to grow a little more everyday! It is hard to tell everyone what I want because I always fear people not talking and getting doubles. Some of these things I already know I am getting, since I picked it out and ordered hehe.

1. I fell in love with this purse when I found it on Forever 21.com! I have been looking for a new purse for a while and I want something slightly simple to go with everything but also not boring. I asked one of my friends to get this for me.
2.I have been wanting a nude nail polish for a whole. This one is also from Forever 21. I might buy this myself for my own little treat.
3.Monster High Doll, Frankie, has been on my wish list before. My mom already told me she got her for me so not much of a surprise there, but I am still very excited to open her!
4.I don't have very many sweaters and since winters can be brutal here in MN I think I should get a few. I want a nice cozy cream sweater. This one if from Target.
5. I cannot get enough leopard print! One of my grandmas had me order this online to send to her to wrap. Another no surprise but I am thrilled to get it and wear it!
6. I asked Mark to get me a photo album. I took a ton of pictures with my foster siblings and would like a nice album to put pictures of them in.
7. Since it gets so cold and dark in the winter I thought I would try a tanning membership. Normally I don't ever go fake tanning. But I thought it might make me a little happier in the long winter months to get some vitamin b!
8. Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite shows and books! Season 1 is now out on DVD. I also asked Mark to get this for me. It is a bit cheaper on Amazon than from stores.
9/10. I have asked for this charm before. I already have a silver chain but this pink one is just too cute to resist!

What kinds of things are you wishing for for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment