Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

I know I am late! Sorry! I had class then work then class again yesterday, so it was a long draining day. But no worries, here I am! Since it is only November I guess Christmas is on everyone's mind! I am still morning Halloween! I don't have a Christmas list yet, but here are some things I have been thinking of owning.

The first thing I am wishing for is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 on DVD!!! It comes out tomorrow and I am so excited! It will be $14 at target! I will be there for sure! It is so sad that it is the final Harry Potter movie to come out! It is bitter sweet!

Monster High has become my new obsession! I keep playing on they website and looking into buying the first book. My favorite Monster is Frankie Stien! I actually did ask for this for Christmas..hehehe! She is just so cute!
I am also wishing for a nice cat brooch..there is no picture of this because I haven't found one i want! Anyone seen any cute ones for sale? It would be fun to make one with a picture of my Cow Meow!
What are you wishing for?

No comments:

Post a Comment